Al and Ben discuss the Scandals Facebook, GDPR begging emails, The important of review sites, Email response times and who we’re looking forward to see at WXG 2018.
If you have any feedback, ideas or topics you’d like covered on our podcast we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact page, leave a voicemail on 0800 881 5805 or mention @RatherInventive on Twitter.
Something Inventive is an entertaining and lively podcast on creativity and the web. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Our Newsletter
Grab a free copy of our social media strategy book Be Sociable when you subscribe to our marketing ideas newsletter just scroll to the bottom of this site and pop in your email!
- Radbrad Horizon Zero Dawn Youtube Clip
- “I’ve just bought a wheel barrow” Now Show Clip link
- Cambridge Analytica news report
- Facebook privacy settings
- How to keep you and your data safe on Facebook by Intranet Future
- GDPR Double opt in mechanic link
- Book: Be Sociable Book
- Google reviews
- Which Sites Should You Focus on for Reviews? by Whitespark
- Astute Graphics
- WXG (Web Expo Guildford)
- Matt Law – Block Chain
- Simon Rively – VR
- Chad Jennings – UX – Moo.com
- Emma Lawton – Wearable that helps with Parkinson’s tremors
- How to come across well on camera by Clare Harris
Be part of the show
Tweet a service or product you’d like to promote, mentioning @RatherInventive and the hashtag #podvert and we’ll read it out over the coming episodes.
If you like the show please give us a rating in iTunes and we’ll read out your comment. You can do this from the podcast player on Apple.
Thanks for listening!