Al and I are joined by copywriter and blogger Catherine Every as we discuss who should write your websites copy and what you need to include to make it search engine friendly.
Subscribe to our iTunes podcast feed or search for ‘Something Inventive’ in your favourite podcast player.
Episode sponsored by Ticked Off
Your internet marketing checklist, free 30-day trial, no credit card needed – Sign up today at ticked-off.com.
- The Best of Integrated Live blog post
- Simon Sineck – Start With Why
- DMA Copywriter Event #writerscrawl
- 37 Signals book on writing website forms and error messages
- Grammerly spelling checker
- Contact @catherineevery on Twitter or visit hellopippin.co.uk
Al Osmond (@inventiveal) – An unusual mix of logical thinker with a creative eye
Ben Kinnaird (@benkinnaird) – Knower of Social Media, SEO and ‘the Web’
Be part of the show
Send in your business, marketing or creativity questions for the next episode as a Tweet to @ratherinventive, use the Twitter hashtag #inventivequestions or email [email protected]. Thanks for listening!
Audio edited by Donalize – ‘Goofy Vocal Groove‘ intro music by Dave Girtsman